Sunday, August 19, 2007

So as much as I can't stand the thought of going back to school the game on friday was a breath of fresh air! I loved being with all of the students again cheering on our school. Viewmont absolutely dominated of course! But it was lots of fun to be with all my friends again. I'm not like anxious for school to start at all. The thought of waking up at 6:00 am gives me hives lol.

I haven't really done much this summer and that makes me sad but it's been nice to take a big break from the everyday school life. The only thing i've really done this summer is go up to park city and to girls camp. I didn't go on "vacation" like most people did this summer. Maybe next year? I have some girls camp pictures that i'm going to put on but they're in my friends car right now so i have to go get them asap.


I'll post some fun pictures from the game and also my new hair cut/color. Kylee did a fantastic job making my hair beautiful! haha. She's got mad skillzzz.






5 comments:

kylee said...

Your hair looks so good! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Layton Family said...

Hip hip horray for a new post! Your hair looks beautiful and yes it was fun at the game. I can't believe you are going to be a senior! Sorry about the no vacation thing, but you did get a vacation from school and I think that is what summer is for. We had fun though, didn't we? Love you!

molly said...

im so happy you updated your blog today!! i seriously was about to text you and ask you too! your hair looks awesome kylees wonderful i love what she did with mine too! lovayyyyyya

Miller Family said...

super cute hair. are you a junior?

Elicia Launi said...

you are so freakin cool with your blog and all..
it's super cute.
you can tell you love me.
you have two pics of me!
wahooooo!
im awesome!
hahaha.
i have to make one. and blog on it.
or else im not cool.
so ta dah.
I LOVE YOU!