It's hard to be in high school and starting all of this Ortho work. Most of the kids at my school have gotten all of this taken care of by now but it's awesome i get to fix my teeth at all. My Parents are very kind to do it now! I appreciate that a lot.
Cameron's Grandpa just passed away on the 20th and so I've been spending a lot of time with him and his family. His grandpa was so cool... oh my gosh. He was probably the funniest man I've ever met in my whole life. Cameron was so close to his grandpa Gary. I love to hear all of the funny stories that he has about him. He will really be missed by all of his family... and also by me! One of the first things Gary ever said to me was when Cameron and I were leaving his house and he said, "Oh you guys are just going to make out!" I was SO embarrassed but... i learned that, that was just his funny sense of humor! I was lucky enough to go spend a couple of days up at his Ranch that he loved more than anything and i'm so glad now!
No comments:
Post a Comment