I just wanted to share a really disgusting story about the Mr. Viewmont assembly at my school Thursday. Every year there is a senior boy that gets crowned Mr. Viewmont in a huge school assembly. I'm not quite sure what it means to them... I guess it just makes them incredibly cool? Anyways, there was a 30 second chugging contest where all of the contestants chug as much soda as they can. Whoever drinks the most in that thirty seconds wins that round and continues on. While the judges are judging every ones bottles to see who drank the most, I see out of the corner of my eye some boy just letting go of all of the soda he just drank. He throws up on the stage in front of all the school. Everyone in the audience was cheering so loud while i was trying not to lose my breakfast all over my friends. Here's the real kicker... about three minutes later he does it AGAIN except this time he like throws up 3 times more and it goes everywhere. ok, when you're about to throw up don't you usually like run to a bathroom or at least OFF STAGE!? Everyone was cheering this kid on because he kept ralfing all over... it was so gross. The stage crew came out and had to clean it up and everything... it was so gross. That kid ended up winning the whole thing. ew.
Cam and I went to Bajio for lunch yesterday and I handed Cameron my money so i could run to the bathroom. When I came back and went to pay I was searching my pockets for my money and couldn't find it anywhere. I told Cameron that I had given it to him and he was pretty sure that he had given it back to me before I left. So we searched Bajio high and low for my 100 dollar bill. I'm like freaking out because that's a lot of money and I needed it! Well I ask this table of sophomore boys if they had seen anyone pick it up or if they had "accidentally" picked it up. They told me that they hadn't seen it. So I go to sit down and I'm way upset about it and this cute old man walks over to me and says that i should ask the boys at the table right next to his again. So I turn to walk over there and this kid hands me my money and says, "oh sorry, I didn't hear you asking about it." I was like um yeah! what a little butt! He had taken my money off the counter when they got there. The thing that bothers me is that I asked him to his face and he said no to me. When he heard that man tell me he knew that he'd heard them talking about it. I'm thankful for that man and I'm just happy that I got it back.
1 comment:
Ew that makes me so mad about that kid! I could never take someone's money and feel okay about it. You should have punched him in the face.
Post a Comment