Well its all over! Its been a nice 12 years but its nice to be done. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll miss all of the people from school though. People are always saying how fast it goes and I now realize that they weren't lying. It really did fly by. There's a couple highlights of my week that I'll touch on.
Last Saturday was the senior banquet where all of the senior class goes to dinner and they give out most likely and things like that. They have a slide show of pictures that everyone turned in that was really fun to watch. After that they had a stomp(dance) that was really fun.
Graduation was way fun. When i got there I saw all of my peers all dressed up in their caps and gowns and that was really stinkin cute. I got to sing with the concert choir and sit on the stand which was really fun. It was definitely bittersweet.
After graduation there was an all night party that went from 12:00-5:00AM... I've never stayed up that late before... it was intense, there was so much going on though that the time flew by. I won 10 bucks for winning a text messaging contest... that was pretty sweet. They had this cash cube thing that blew money all around and some kid won like 200 bucks. I didn't get to do that but everyone was winning so much money.
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life but when I figure it out I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Here are some totally random pictures. All the graduation ones are on my mom's computer so I'll add them later.
4 comments:
Congrats on graduation. I am so proud of you for completing 12 years of high school. Now what? LOL! Enjoy the summer.
Love the pictures Jord. That memory wall is cool. What the heck is Devin wearing around his neck? Wierd. I also love the picture of EVERYONE signing yearbooks in the commons.
We will have a fun summer :) (In Delta and Hinkley...Hahaha)
bottoms up!
p.s. i will be there july 4!!
just saw your moms comment... hinkley... HAHAHAHHAHA
Post a Comment