I drive a 1994 Mazda 626 and let me tell you what... this car is quite the champ. Other than the transmission going out slowly, the rattling when the car is stopped, and the headliner falling on my head, its a pretty nice little car. I've been debating whether or not I should buy a new car but I figured, I'll just try and make mine as nice looking as possible and wait it out to buy a new one so, last Wednesday my wonderful father and I went out to the car junk yard and searched many cars until we found the perfect one. We found a 1995 mazda 626 with a beautiful looking headliner and decided that was the one to take.
For those of you who have never been to a place like this its just rows and rows and rows of junk cars that you can go out and tare apart to get whatever parts you may need for your car, I kind of felt bad for all of the lonely cars... weird of me, I know.
My dad got in the destroyed old car and took out an amazing looking headliner that would fit into my little car at home. My dad is so amazing, he just got right in there and knew exactly what to do to get it out, I was so impressed, he's my superman that's for sure.
When we got home I realized that I had told my dad that my light in my car was a square one when in fact it wasn't... haha.. we had a fun time figuring out how to fix that situation, but we got it. No worries. The finishing product looks awesome and I feel so much better driving in my car. I love my dad. He could fix anything, I swear. I love it. I love him. He's so cool.
My old headliner.. what a beaut.
The holes
The inside of my car without a headliner... incase you wanted to see...?
2 comments:
YES YOUR DAD IS AMAZING!!! So glad you got that new headliner. Now how are you going to get that broken off key out of your door???
Our Dad is AMAZING!!! He is the best fixer upper ever:)
Post a Comment