Well I finally did it... I bought a new car. After searching online and going to a few dealerships I found the perfect car, or, cam found the perfect car. I've been looking online at the classifieds for some time now searching for a car that was a good price, low miles, and something that would last me a while. About a week ago Cam and I were looking at KSL for some cars and came across a o5' Honda civic for a killer price that had only been online for a day, so we hurried and called. I pretty much told the guy on the phone not to sell it because I really wanted it. After work the next day Cam and I drove out to Salt Lake to look at the car and take it for a test drive. Unfortunately, I didn't do much driving due to the fact that I hadn't mastered the stick shift just yet. Well long story short I absolutely loved the car and ended up buying it. I've stalled it about 5 times total and 3 of those were this morning on my way to work... yikes. I'll get it down someday.
Pictures coming soon.
3 comments:
congrats!!!
I love it is so cute!!!
I love your new car! Come take your Auntie for a ride...and did you get my text that you left your watch here?!
Post a Comment