THE APARTMENT
Our front door decor
Our Family room/sweet couch
Jack makin' some brownies

My very white walled bedroom. I'm used to red so, definitely a change.
My bathroom.
Jackie's room.
Love this pot.
Our coffee table, D.I. special. $10.00
Well there you have it, still have some things to put up on the walls but other then that I think we have everything we need. I'm loving being on my own and happy to be living with such an awesome roommate.
3 comments:
Since Jackie is an even bigger slacker than you are when it comes to posting, I guess I'll just have to turn to Kelly for pictures of the new place. At least Frodo was good for something. Actually I think I've decided he's good for more than that, he keeps my crazy mother occupied and for that we're all thankful. I'm getting off subject here now, that topic always gets me rambling. Let's see, what was I going to say...um Oh ya, I'll be over soon to teach home making and finance 101. Haha. Don't you love the groceries Jackie comes home with from Rancho Market? One of these days we'll take you there seniorita. Well, Now that I've almost made this the longest comment ever I'm trying to decide if I'm done or maybe I should keep going and going and going. Listen Kelly, I'll be by soon with a nice long list of house rules, a can of mase, and a housewarming gift. You better have a plate of warm cookies for me. Haha. And keep the boys out of Jackie's room, Jimmie, UPS, whoever else might be callin'.
Ha. That comment made me so happy haha.
I'm really looking towards the finance class we will be taking, definitely will be nice to get the good deals on groceries. As far as jackie and her many boyfriends she's in love with, I can't even keep up. End of story.
P.S. I already have pepper spray, I'm set.
i love it!!! soo much fun right?! and you are still close to home and everything you are used to!! soooo happy for you!!!! now when can i come visit?!
Post a Comment