Nevertheless, I enjoyed spending time with family and friends. Cameron is home for his Christmas break and that has been so much fun, I miss seeing that darn kid everyday. My dad made a big dinner on Christmas eve for the fam and a few friends.. Prime rib Dean style is amazing. After dinner everyone sat down and talked, then it was time for uncle Lee to break out the guitar for some Christmas caroling. Holy cow were we terrible. . .
After the beautiful singing, Cameron and I exchanged our gifts. This year marks the fourth Christmas that we have been dating so, coming up with fun ideas is kind of hard. Now, if anyone knows my sister Kylee they know that she is lady crafty.. (like lady gaga but, lady crafty. ha) she can do multiple things. I decided that I wanted to take on the project of making Cameron a rag quilt blanket... Jordan... With a sewing machine??? I know, I know, but guys, I did it. It was AWESOME! Kylee showed me how to do it and sent me on my way, I felt like a woman or something. I think Cameron was pleasantly surprised to find that in the box wrapped in red wrapping paper. I love giving people gifts, it makes my heart happy. Here's a picture of
the finished product. My mom documented. . . this might be the last time I take on a project like that lol.
Aunt Deb.
Sibs 2.
Christmas carol turned soulja boy.
Christmas morning.
That baby doll looks just like one that my grandma had bought me when I was a baby, after a while it got lost somewhere. My mom found my siblings and I all of our old childhood dolls and gave them to us on christmas eve. It was really fun to see all of those toys again.
2 comments:
Jordan you are such a beautiful daughter both outside and in!!! I loved looking at your pictures and remembering just how much fun we had at Christmas. You are loved :)
Thanks for sharing.
I love the blanket that you made. The colors are so adorable. I am sure he just loved it. I know Jon loved the one I had kylee make.
Post a Comment