I'm SO SO SO SO happy that it was cameron and no one else. I wouldn't want to go with anyone else in the world! It's going to be so much fun!!! He totally fooled me and it was fun to try to de-code the letters.
Monday, September 24, 2007
I'm going to Homecoming!!!
So I'm absolutely shocked that Cameron could trick me like this!!! We always knew that we were going to homecoming but after a weird day full of bad attitudes i wasn't sure if we were going to go. But after I left from getting my massage i came home with a Dora Pinata on my kitchen table. I wasn't sure what it was so i looked at it and saw that it said my name. I told my mom that it was totally from Nathan (the boy that i recently asked to the harvest dance that is after homecoming) and that i didn't have to look for the answer because he already told me. But we emptied the pinata and found 7 letters that didn't make any sense at all. After i attempted to de-code the note i realized that it wasn't someone answering me to the dance, it was someone asking me.... When i walked up stairs my mom had spelled out some weird word with the letters... she put ROMANCE haha... and it snapped and i said "it's Cameron." I had NO idea at all that it would've been Cameron after our interesting day of moodiness.
I'm SO SO SO SO happy that it was cameron and no one else. I wouldn't want to go with anyone else in the world! It's going to be so much fun!!! He totally fooled me and it was fun to try to de-code the letters.




I'm SO SO SO SO happy that it was cameron and no one else. I wouldn't want to go with anyone else in the world! It's going to be so much fun!!! He totally fooled me and it was fun to try to de-code the letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that was so sweet when he came and mom said we have a door bell ditcher so i got up and saw him pill out down the street lol! hey i found !ROMANCE! LOL
What a cute Dora pinata! Can I have it, my kids love Dora, lol. Cute idea Cameron, I cant believe his name spells romance!!! Its a sign, he has to be romantic forever now!
so cute, have the best time!
Can we get a new post please! Need to see what Jordo is up to.
your dress was gorgreous and you looked so beautiful in it. I am so glad to hear you had a fun time on your date.
Post a Comment