Monday, September 10, 2007

School School School....

Well I'm sure that everyone has figured out that school is back in session. At first I was really afraid to start school again. I hate waking up early, I hate getting ready when there isn't sun outside, I hate sitting in a hot classroom, and I hate doing homework but at the same time i enjoy the social part of school. Its so much fun to make new friends as well as rekindle those friendships lost over the summer. Here are all of my classes for this semester:

1-Seminary
2-Child Development
3-Yoga
4-Peer Tutor
5-World Religions
6-CE communication
7-Concert Choir
8-English

I have loved all of my classes so far... my world religions teacher is kinda scatter brained and not so organized so it will be interesting how that class turns out. I love my CE communications class... even though its a college class and its kind of hard i love the teacher and i love the things that we've been learning. Yoga is definitely and interesting class mostly because my teacher is such a hippie. She's like 55 and looks like she's 40. She like... lives outdoors and such. I'm thinking she drives a hippie car also (Subaru.) Peer tutor is such an amazing class although not a lot of students like to work with the Handicapt kids its such an awesome experiance. I love the girl that I tutor, she's such a doll! I have a lot of fun learning from them. I really don't think there is any reason for us to ever complain about our lives, they sure don't. Choir is... choir and that's always interesting and English is amazing. My english teacher is one of the best teacher's i've ever had. Usually she teaches AP english but for some reason she hasn't been this year.

Homecoming is coming up and I definitely have found my dream dresses that i'm so going to buy. I'll put the link on so you guys can see them!! I have to see if we can order one in time though! Cross your fingers. Of course i'll put straps on it to keep it modest! No worries!
LINK:
http://morilee.com/DressDetail.aspx?C=10&D=731&P=1
LINK(this one in the seafoam green):
http://morilee.com/DressDetail.aspx?C=3&D=326&P=3

Let me know what colors are fitting! WOOO!

5 comments:

Layton Family said...

cute post george! i like all of the colors and i think you should wear a coat over that dress! lol

molly said...

ok im jealous that number 1. seminary is a class, dont get me wrong im all for seminary in the morning its awesome and such a great experiance!! but if you have it as a class i bet you get to learn more and talk to your seminary mates more!! 2. i cant believe you guys have yoga thats awesome and peer tutor thats cool too! i actually saw a girl today out in the hall reading a book to a handicap kid and i was like wow how did she get that job i would love it! wow i cant believe you have to have 8 classes though.. in vegas if you are a senior you can have 4 if you want! its soo tight. well im so glad you updated please post pictures!!

molly said...

oh yeah and the dress its too hard to choose i love both!! if its cold i would go with the long one warm or good weather the short!! oh gee idk i love them both and i really love the color of the long one idk i think i like the long one the best!!

kylee said...

I kind of like the shorter dress in brown or black.

Miller Family said...

Love the purple and brown.