Another dance...
I Swear all I ever post about are the dances at my school! Oh well! This saturday is the Christmas dance! Although Cameron and I knew we would be going to the dance together he informed me that he asked me to all the dances and that I had to ask him or else he wasn't going lol. I put it off until 5 days before the dance but it got done! It was so much fun to decorate cameron's room like this! It took me a way long time but it turned out way cute. I was at the store trying to figure out how i could ask him in a creative way and it popped in my head! "I'd have a BLUE christmas without you!" I put my ipod on his player and played the blue christmas song by Elvis and put it on repeat. It was pretty clever on my part! haha. But my camera died during my video but i thought you'd like to hear the music along with some of the room!
He had no idea that I was asking him and so when he walked in the room he said he was shocked! He loved it though! I'm so excited for the dance! I'll be sure to fill you guys in on the details of the dance!



3 comments:
Oh Jordo, you are so cute. . . I love it! You are so creative and I know you guys will have a great time at the dance! I can't wait to see you all done up in your dress :)
OH wow.. I finally figured out my sign in thing. hahah. anyways. i love your blog... and uhh help me create mine.. i have no idea what to do. hahaha.
I LOVE YOU!
i want that emo pic of us on your slide show.
You looked beautiful in your dress. What a creative way to ad Cam.
Post a Comment