Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey, maybe I do have mad skills.

I've never been one to draw or to be creative in any kind of art form other than singing, but I do enjoy some jewelry making. I'm taking a class at school that's all about making jewelry and I'm loving it. I've made some fun bracelets and necklaces earlier this term but we're on to the making rings. I made a way fun green ring that turned out to be really funky/rad looking. I love it. Imagine a class full of girls and chemicals and fire... its intense...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Layton Family said...

Jordan your ring is beautiful, you do have mad skills! It looks so cute on your finger too!

molly said...

thats tight make me one!!

weston'smommy said...

Your ring is so super cute I noticed that the other day and thought it was cute but that is awesome that you made it yourself. Way to go!