i LOVE chilis!!! they have the best dessert, that one uhh chocolate mountain thing you know! lol love yaaaaaaaa more than i love that chocolate mountain dessert thing that you know what i am talking about thing!
I agree the molton cake i the best. Remember when you and me and Kylee went and ordered MOOOLLLTTEENN CAKE? My friend Val works there but only on the weekends have you meet her?
4 comments:
i LOVE chilis!!! they have the best dessert, that one uhh chocolate mountain thing you know! lol love yaaaaaaaa more than i love that chocolate mountain dessert thing that you know what i am talking about thing!
Congrats! Get a molten chocolate cake ready for me!
I agree the molton cake i the best. Remember when you and me and Kylee went and ordered MOOOLLLTTEENN CAKE? My friend Val works there but only on the weekends have you meet her?
I dont think so... i'll have to look out for her name.
Post a Comment