Oh just some computer fun...
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Macbook = good
Well you all know that I recently bought a gateway PC and I was so happy with it... until the computer wouldn't sleep and had problems getting on the Internet. I really didn't think anything about it until one day Cameron had to run his Macbook into the apple store to get looked at. Cameron has had his macbook for almost three years and has had it be such an awesome computer for him but, there was a problem with the back light that he'd had to get fixed a couple of times. We walked right in there and they handed him a brand new computer... I sat for a couple of weeks on it and kept thinking about what I would do if my computer were to break, I'd have to call the gateway costumer service, figure all of that information out, and ship it in and not be guaranteed help. That sounded like a lot of stress and no so much help. I ended up returning the computer to costco and going and picking up a macbook. I have a great warranty and if anything goes wrong I just make an appointment and get one on one help at the genius bar. I'm very excited to have such an awesome computer that's really fun to use. I like it better already. Freals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i would visit/comment on your blog more if the carpenters didn't play every time i did
I am so jealous of your macbook! I want one. bad. :)
Cameron:
-I know deep down you're a closet carpenters lover but I deleted that song, it was getting a little old.
-I hope for more involvement from you towards my blogging skills.
Brooke: It's definitely something worth investing in. I love it.
Post a Comment