Sunday, October 5, 2008

To move or not to move?? That is a definite question.


I have a couple of girlfriends that are looking into moving out together. My one friend Jaclyn already lives down in Provo and is going to BYU. She can't stand her roommates and is begging my other friend Jacqueline to move out with her and to bring me along. At first the whole idea sounded so exciting and new but now, I'm having second thoughts. Although it would be an awesome learning experience to go to school, meet new people, and learn to fend for myself, I'm not too excited to leave my cute little house. I think the one thing that freaks me out is that i'd be one hour and 3 minutes (according to mapquest) away from my comfort zone, I couldn't just hurry and run home. Who knows... Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. I'll figure something out.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I say DO IT, your only young once!!!
Go and have the adventure, and enjoy the journey:) We would miss you but we would know your having a great experience:)

heyyhotmess said...

Moving out is fun! Just make sure that you dont want to murder your roommates like I do. :) haha

The Robot Writes said...

I think you should move out. I wish I would have when I was your age. You're still close enough to home that you can hurry home if you need or want to but you're also going to have a lot of fun that you'll never get to have again. Do it little sister Kelly!

molly said...

move move move move move move move move move move move move move movemovemove move move move move move move move. do it. you'd love it you are soo fit for moving out and youll be close to home. you need it do it.

weston'smommy said...

I say do it if you can afford it. What about school though? Are you going to go down there? Provo is close enough you can still come home for things.

Sherree said...

WOW, I just re discovered your blog. I am so sorry, I didnt realize you posted, let alone such beautiful and inspirational material. Jordan I couldnt love you any more if you were my own. I think you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. You have been a wonderful example to me and my family. My boys love you to death! Thank you for always being such a great person. I love you!

Sherree said...

Oh and as much as I would miss you I think moving out would be a great experience.

jackie_moss said...

Do it, or I'll kidnap you in your sleep. It's either go willingly or I'll make you go. You pick :) Haha I'm just kidding. I understand your doubts for for serious. It'll be the most awesome experience ever! And we'll have fun every night, no rules. My mother wont be getting mad at us to be quiet. And we can just have fun. Seriously. I love you.