Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas time

I've come to realize that when you have no idea what you're going to get anyone for Christmas it causes lots of unnecessary stress and anxiety, and I don't even have children to worry about. Yikes.
But I did finally get all of my Christmas shopping done today... a week before Christmas too, go me. Generally I have everything figured out but this year was different, I had zero idea what to get anyone. In the end I was really excited about the gifts I got for everyone. I feel like its more exciting to watch people open their gifts then it is to open your own, there definitely is something fun about giving. One of these years I think it would be fun to do a big secret Santa Christmas, that would be a really neat experience.

Update on my life: Nothing new.

2 comments:

Sherree said...

You have such a good heart. I totally believe that you would rather give than receive. Remember last year and the Juicy purse??? That was so much fun for me to do. I wanted to do something like that again this year but couldnt. hey there is always next year! I LOVE YOU!

The Robot Writes said...

Man I suck at emailing you my email address. But that's ok cause you suck at updating your blog so I can't leave a comment. Haha, just kidding. Jackie is way worse. Anywho, my email is jessicabeckman07@hotmail.com Thanks a bunch for taking those pics. I owe ya, but I'll really owe ya big time after April. I'll buy you lunch, 2 items off of the dollar menu. Just kidding, I really do owe you! Thanks for being a good sis, Kelly.