There's always something scary about starting a new job, I do not like. I wish I could just jump ahead a month or two so that I would know what I was doing.
I just started my job at America First and have really enjoyed it... other then not know what the heck I'm doing. I can do simple things like deposits/withdrawls but there are so many complicated things that I could screw up. Today I'm all by myself for the first time, I'm sure there will be lots of questions asked. The girl sitting next to me will most likely want to kill me by the end of the afternoon.
I'm still going to try and work at Chili's but its hard to work with both schedules. I feel bad because I've had to take off 2 weeks from chili's so I could complete my training at the Credit Union. Yikes. Luckily I think I still have my job.
Other than a new job, nothing new to report. Life is good.
4 comments:
I'm glad you updated your blog. I bet you'll love your new job. I totally agree with you that starting a new job sucks and you just can't wait for that annoying awkward part to be over. I'm sure you'll do fine.
Finally an update. Congrats on the new job. I am sure you will do great you will just have to get the hang of it. Don't worry everyone feels nervous about a new job.
im so proud. haha. jordan that's an awesome job. im jealous. miss you lots.
ROOOOOOOOOLLLLIN' IN DA DOUGH EHHHH JORDINA?!
Post a Comment