Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All moved out.

I am happy to announce that I have moved out of my little comfort zone and into the real world. Tonight will be my 4th night sleeping in my new, very white, bedroom. If it weren't for my friend Jackie and her new step dad, I wouldn't be moving out right now. You see, Her step dad owns a condo downtown SLC that has just been sitting there so, we convinced him that he should rent it out to us until it sales. We gave him about.. one day to think about everything and he gave us the answer. YES. We are getting a good good deal on a very nice condo in the exciting downtown area. We realize that it is possible that we wont be there for TOO long but, it's worth it even if it's for a couple of months, no one has bitten since he put it for sale anyways. Is it a bad thing if I don't want it to be sold?

I'm already feeling the stress of budgeting, groceries, bills ect. Trying to figure all of this stuff out has given me an ulcer. (not really) I definitely appreciate my parents now though, I realize how much work it is to, well, live.

I'm trying to think of things to eat, I don't know how to cook. This might be a problem.

3 comments:

molly said...

it is difficult but fun!!!

weston'smommy said...

Congrats your a big girl. That is awesome to be out on your own.

Norma said...

Just found out that you have moved. How fun it will be for you to see what its like to be out of your parents house. Have fun but be careful.