Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My views on school thus far.

Ok, well I think it's safe to say that I am getting into the swing of things at school, finally catching on to "college." I have really enjoyed it so far and am happy to be back. Also, SO very happy to only be talking two classes right now, definitely helps the stress level of starting school again to remain low. I'm keeping up in my math class which is nice, I guess there isn't a reason I should not understand it, its pretty standard stuff. Psychology will be another story, from what I hear it can be a difficult class just because they're trying to cram the whole textbook in your mind because its all of the general stuff.. lots to cover. I need to improve my note taking skills, I never know what to write and what to just listen to. I have a feeling that I'll take all my notes on things that wont even be covered on a quiz or something and I'll leave out all of the good info, pfff, I'll get into the groove. Other than that everything is going well.

Cameron is in the Dominican Republic doing some service work with some people from his home ward, dental work that is. Sounds like he's having a good time, I don't really get to talk to him a ton, but from what I've heard he's learned a lot. I definitely miss him when he isn't around.

In other news ... nothing!


2 comments:

Layton Family said...

I am proud of you for going to school! You are doing great and WILL be great.

I know you miss Cam, but hey, I get to see you more :)

Lindsay said...

Jord your awesome for going to school. Your darling and I love that your doing and being so productive with your life. love you