Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ellie's Birthday!

Well little Miss Ellie had her fifth birthday today and thinks she's quite the little princess.





The whole family got together and had some cake and ice cream! It was SO good. Most of the time I hung out with Jessie and Taylor... because they're pretty much the SHIZ. I enjoy having Jessie around, we're pretty much bestfriends!

Everything was going pretty smooth until little Ty was pushed down the Window well by Macey. Every one was freakin out until they saw that the window well wasn't deep at all... but tyler suffered minor injuries to the head...bless his little/large head! He's quite the stud.





Jessie and the kids playing dead man!




The Girls!




Jessie And Jordan







They think they're so cool! Pshhh.



Walking Home

7 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kylee said...

Yay! This was such a fun day. Thanks for posting a picture of me looking retarded. I really appreciate it.

molly said...

kylee you look pretty retarded in every picture.

Miller Family said...

Super cute! Miss ya. Want to come to DC and babysit for me?

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

We pretty much are best friends! Too bad I look so beat in those pictures! xoxo P.S. Kylee, you never look retarded

Cameron & Jordan said...

no link to my blog? whaaaa....?

i want to play dodgeball. that means you, kylee. dodgeball. soon.

kylee said...

Oh my. We TRIED to play dodgeball but there were like 14 12 year olds on the tramp.