Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Jordan and Cameron!!

Yes yes yes.... I am now seventeen. You might want to ask me if I feel any older or... wiser... or... more mature and my answer is no... Unfortunately I feel the same but it does feel nice to say seventeen rather than sixteen. Cameron and I got to celebrate our birthday's together last night! Cameron and I were born on the same day at lakeview hospital seventeen years ago! Coincidence? I think not. His parents took us to a Japanese Sushi restaurant called Ginza... At first I will say that I was terrified by the word Sushi but it ended up being one of the best places I've ever eaten at. I might have eaten too much to make me sick but it was really good! Just so all of you know... i did use chop sticks the WHOLE time... except for my rice... I used a fork for that!


I slept over at Grandma Miller's house with Emilee, Shelby, and Mackenzie. I'm pretty sure that those little girls could go for hours and hours... by the time everyone was asleep I was so tired lol. I woke up and Grandma made me some sugar pancakes! Of course they were amazing! Then at 11:30 we went to lunch at El Matador with Sherree, Lindsay, Kylee, Grandma, and my mother! It was SOOO good and of course i got some good fried ice cream! YUM! After all of the birthday stuff I went to dinner and to the Gateway.

I got some pretty amazing gifts. Being spoiled is definitely an understatement. I got a way nice digital camera from my parents, A huge Vera Bradely duffel bag, Wallet,Purse, and fish that I named Mozart from Cameron, Money from the family, and some crocs from Cams parents. The fish is totally the shiz and makes me smile haha. I really wanted a puppy for my birthday and knew that it probably wouldn't happen so I got a fish. . . . I hope I don't kill it. :S

4 comments:

kylee said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! I love the pictures you took.

Shelby Layton said...

yeah i wish you got a dog!!!! that would be so fun but i like Mozart to he is way cute. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron & Jordan said...

HAPPY BURFFDAY

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

ahhh! I can't believe I missed your birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!