Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tim and Faith

Last night my fabulous friend Britney took me out to dinner and a concert! First we hit up some crown burger and headed over to the Soul2Soul show. Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill. Having already been to the show I figured i knew what was in store. We picked up our tickets at will call and headed up to our seats. I thought for sure that we were going to be way far away but turns out we got a suite! It was AMAZING! We got drinks and got settled in our seats waiting for the show to start! We only had about 8 people in our suite so it wasn't packed at all. The lady that wrote Fireflies for Faith Hill was the opening act and she was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to pick up her cd in the fall! After Her Faith came out followed by Tim. I decided that they're the type of people you want to have like, living next door to you. They just seem like really humble chill people. Tim was singing one of his songs, i think it was the live like you were dying song and he was just crying. And after the song he just stood there and cried while the crowed went wild. It was so amazing. This concert was much better than last years!





Faith was probably my favorite though. She's just so cute and kind. She made a joke about how she was happy she wore deodorant, she was embarrassed after everyone was like... uhhh haha. But while she was singing I just pictured myself up there... It's such a big dream of mine to perform, i love it so much. Hopefully I'll work something out haha. Probably not but hey! I can dream right?




2 comments:

kylee said...

Jordan! You're so cute. I'm lucky to have such a talented sister. I am way jealous that you got to go to that concert!

Cameron & Jordan said...

guess i'm still not cool enough to get a link....

but i'm glad you had fun. was it better than deathcab and/or damien rice??