I have some things to say about Mozart. I loved him so so much =( there was one hard time when he was alive. Well me and jordan walked in to the kitchen and he was swimming on his side, one time he was up side down. But Dr. Jordan Layton saved poor Mozart. R.I.P
thats hilarious that he was swimmin upside down! sorry jorge but maybe fish arent your thing.. i remember one time in your old house when you didnt want any fish anymore we were going to flush it down the toliet but when we dropped it in the bowl it swam down itself! haha i will never forget that
2 comments:
I have some things to say about Mozart. I loved him so so much =( there was one hard time when he was alive. Well me and jordan walked in to the kitchen and he was swimming on his side, one time he was up side down. But Dr. Jordan Layton saved poor Mozart. R.I.P
thats hilarious that he was swimmin upside down! sorry jorge but maybe fish arent your thing.. i remember one time in your old house when you didnt want any fish anymore we were going to flush it down the toliet but when we dropped it in the bowl it swam down itself! haha i will never forget that
Post a Comment