Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged

4 jobs that I've had:
- Karleens (bridal regestry)
- Sherree
- Helping around the house at the Darlings
- Babysitting

4 movies I could watch over and over
- Bio Dome
- Dirty Dancing
-Space Jam!
-The way we were

4 places that i've lived
- North Salt Lake
- Centerville
- Boutiful
- Grandparents home

4 TV shows I enjoy
- Age of Love
- Grey's
- Degrassi
- Sunset Tan

4 places I have been on Vacation
- Vegas
- St. George
- Yellowstone--like forever ago
- ? I don't get out much

4 of my Favorite Dishes
- Tangerine Chicken--Joy Luck
- Pork Salad -- Cafe Rio
- Chicken and Rice
- Any Mexican food

4 websites i visit often
- Blogspot.com
- Myspace.com
- Google.com
- people.com

4 places I would rather be
- Tanning
- London
- Creating a CD
- Camping/fishing--woot woot

1 comment:

molly said...

hey you went to the ranch with me that was a vaca!! it should have been your favorite too! remember thats the trip that started the most famous line among molly miller and her friends.. stepped on a duck!!