I was looking through all of my pictures on my computer and I came across some pretty funny ones. All of the pictures that I put up are from about a year ago if not longer. I don't think i've changed at all haha. And for some reason I like the older looking me. haha.





Also... The other night my father had a little accident. He was at his buddies shop working on my car, and he took a little spill. He got his footing all messed up and sprained his ankle! By the time my mother and I had gotten home his ankle was the size of a grape fruit i swear.... it was so gross. So we took him up to the ER to get some x-rays on it to make sure it wasn't broken ... all i was worried about was seeing someone in the ER like barfing up a lung. But thankfully there wasn't anyone barfing. He didn't break anything but just screwed up his ankle pretty bad. Lucky for him, they gave him some meds to help with the pain. He has a hard time walking around the house so he's enjoying the services he's recieving from his kids for once. I'll put some pictures on but... they're pretty gross looking so beware.







Also... The other night my father had a little accident. He was at his buddies shop working on my car, and he took a little spill. He got his footing all messed up and sprained his ankle! By the time my mother and I had gotten home his ankle was the size of a grape fruit i swear.... it was so gross. So we took him up to the ER to get some x-rays on it to make sure it wasn't broken ... all i was worried about was seeing someone in the ER like barfing up a lung. But thankfully there wasn't anyone barfing. He didn't break anything but just screwed up his ankle pretty bad. Lucky for him, they gave him some meds to help with the pain. He has a hard time walking around the house so he's enjoying the services he's recieving from his kids for once. I'll put some pictures on but... they're pretty gross looking so beware.


1 comment:
Oh sick! Your poor dad!
Post a Comment