Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ok Ok OK.... so maybe i'm way lame...

So I've just been toying around with this song and I still need to patch up a couple of spots but hey, its 1:30, it happens.


Those of you out there that look at my blog (which I believe is now about 7) let me know what you think! This was just a fun little way to get my song on the internet. I couldn't figure any other way of putting it on the blog other than making it with a picture as a video so... there.

Let me know.





5 comments:

Layton Family said...

I LOVE it Jord! You have an amazing talent and I love to hear you sing :)

Lindsay said...

Jordan its BEAUTIFUL you have such an amazing voice. Love it if you ever want me to do a duet with you I would love to;)

heyyhotmess said...

LOVED IT!!!! You are AMAZING!

Sherree said...

I love it!! I have always told you, you are super talented! I'm honored to know you.

Elicia Launi said...

ahhhhhhhhh you are incredible.