So just the other night I was babysitting for my neighbors and when they got home I decided to go down to Lindsay's house to see what they were up to. It was about 11:15 and the house was full of energy. My parents and Lindsay had gone on a painting spree. They painted her front room green! So feeling totally left out **WINK WINK**JK** Lindsay and I attacked the Kitchen wall. Oh how exciting! I stripped down to my undershirt and started painting. I never really get to paint at my house because my mom loves to do it so it was really fun. Here are some of the pictures!
FAMILY ROOM


PAINTIN'

KITCHEN WALL

LANDON BEING LAZY!

So after all of that I went home and slept till' noon. Because I'm lazy too. But last night was really fun! Cameron and I came to my house and ate smores and pizza. haha we don't have a fire pit so we just used the BBQ. The smores were so good. Those things are definitely my weakness. haha. After that Cameron challenged me to a nintendo 64 game called Mario Golf. He totally beat me but I kick butt on Mario Kart!
2 comments:
You are right the smores we sooooo good same with the pizza!!lol cam beat you hahahaha. bbut you paid him back.
this blog makes my stomach hurt.
Post a Comment