Well I wish that I had some big exciting story to share but my summer so far has been totally low key. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this summer. I don't know if I'll end up getting a job or just kinda do my thing. Babysitting has been a real plus though. I LOVE that job. William and Tyler are the cutest little boys in the world, and i love to babysit them. It's a really good job to have. Plus, i get to eat all of their snacks! But don't tell!
Today I helped out with Ellie's "friend" birthday party. It's like her third day of birthday! She's so spoiled, but I love her guts to death! She's so cute, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to make her come live with me! There were probably 10 little kids under the age of six running around like children with Mad Cow disease. This one girl kept spanking my butt, I'm pretty sure she's ... not so normal! Just playin! It was a lot of fun to hang out with the kids.
After doing the party thing I went to Sherree's so she could tell me my body fat... bad idea. I definitely won't share that with all of you guys! She's a little work out queen. Her and my sister Lindsay! They look SO amazing. I love them!
And tonight... I swam with Cameron in the Schultz's pool and it was really really cold. So we went and talked with Kylee. And... that's about it. The exciting life of Jordan!
How about we all come up with great ideas that Jordan can do this summer!? Deal!
PS-- I just got attacked by a mosquito... My leg is three sizes too large.
3 comments:
swimming was reaaaaaaaaally cold. let's do it in the day sometime.
hey, i have a great idea for you to do this summer... you know the coat closet in the entry way, well you might not because thats where i keep the vacuume, anyway, it could sure use a good cleaning out! ha ha *i love you!:)
it was fun playing with you and Cam. We need to play more...We did a ton last summer it seems like!
p.s. When did mom get a blog?!
Post a Comment