Monday, July 9, 2007

New post!

So everyone keeps buggin me to update my blog so here I am. Everyone meaning .... my mother haha. Today was way fun. I woke up at like 11:00 and got ready to go to lunch and shopping with my family. Sherree, Michelle, Kylee, Lindsay, Mom, and myself. We went out to Trolley Square and ate at spaghetti Factory. Personally, I haven't had a great experiance there yet... the food isn't my favorite. But the salad was wonderful! Everyone loves it but me... so i guess i'm just the outcast there. After that we walked over to Resteration Hardware. It's about 100 degrees with the most discusting air. It's all foggy from all the fires. But Kylee and I seemed to find some fun things at the store haha. I'll show you some pictures.


Cameron is out of town in California (that lucky butt) so i'm having some fun playing with the girlfriends. I miss him a bunch! I have lots of fun hangin out with cameron so when he leaves i get bored haha. I know some people think we're attached at the hip, and that's probably true, but i enjoy it a lot. We have some good times. He's such an awesome person to be attached with!

I thought I'd also inform those of you who do not know about my dad's new "project." He made a totally random purchase on a 1972 Super bettle! I will be driving this beautiful piece of work. He's managed to take apart the whole car in order for it to look top notch when it's finished. He bought a lot of new parts for it and is working on fixing a couple of dents and rust stains. I'm sure this car will look brand new when its all finished. All that we have to do now is take it down to the shop and give it a new paint job. I'm so excited. It will be interesting to see how well i can manage driving the stick. oh boy... this could be a bigger challange than i thought.

My pictures are kind of out of order... but oh well. The fourth was really fun! We all woke up and went to Sherree's for a waffle breakfast! Oh it was so good! Fruit and chocolate chips. Thanks to Crystal all of us have to have chocolate chips in our waffles now haha. It was really fun! Later I went to cameron's and watched some fireworks with his family!

I'm currently listening to some good old Ashlee Simpson. Molly talked me into buying this album a couple of years ago. It's the first one she came out with. haha. It makes me think of the time molly and I slept and Grandma's and turned it so loud and made smoothies that tasted like crap haha. Good times. "MOLLY AND JORDAN CAM"(inside joke/story)







Sleeping at the store?

Like oh my gosh...

Texting Cameron is a hobbie

haha. Notice the "NO SITTING" sign

I love my blackberry
Waiting for food
Oh spesh
Washing my hands. I must have thought it was pretty funny.
Breakfast on the 4th!


Ty and Macey playing on the 4th
Fireworks at cameron's
Sparklers
Trippy
Ellie asleep at our Girls sleepover

6 comments:

molly said...

yay for a new post! i loved it haha molly and jordan cam yay! i cant find mine again.. i have searched the house but i know when i find it i will have a HUGE look on my face like the last time. those smooties.. idk if you can call them smoothies i think they were just ice and sugar! haha it was funny when it exploded. well you look so cute in your pictures and that dang restoration hardwear place bores me! i bet it wouldnt if i was with you lol. i wanna find a simpson thing and take a picture by it! im going the day it comes out im sooo excited! lol love ya!

Layton Family said...

I am so happy to see the update! We did have a lot of fun today at Trolley Square. I am just glad there were no guns there! You are fun to hang out with. Love you :)

Miller Family said...

Yes! I am so excited about this blog for a few reasons. First it is fun to see what you are up to. Second I am very happy my name made it into your blog (I feel so special). Third, and most importantly, you put chocolate chips in your waffles. I can't believe people could eat pancakes, waffles, or popcorn without chocolate. Poor, sad, uninformed, totally lame people.

Jordan Darcie said...

To molly--- I'll give you a DVD copy haha.

Jordan Darcie said...

Oh crystal... you have no idea. 3 huge bags of Chocolate chips...lol

molly said...

wow i just noticed how awesome lindsay is looking!! she looks so young now.. well she still is but wow i love it!! you go girl and keep it coming!