Friday, July 27, 2007

Playing with make up/my week

So... I know everyone is like... "OH MY GOSH I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR JORDAN TO BLOG!!" So here I am ... Blogging. For all of you who are like... in love with my fabulous blog! haha Just playing. I honestly haven't really done much that is worth blogging. We had an awesome 24th of July weekend and celebrated with a parade and a BBQ afterwords. The family went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house to eat. The food was amazing as always and the fireworks were way fun/loud.

Just the other weekend I also got to go stay up at the Canyon's Hotel in Park City with all of my girlfriends. We had a HUGE room. It was two floors! It was so much fun! We did some shopping and swimming. We just did everything we could in the time that we were there to count it as a vacation. The only vacation I've gone on this whole summer haha. But it was lots of fun to mess around and be crazy! I'll post some pictures.

Last Night I had an interesting time doing some of my girlfriends make up. We played with the dollar store eyeshadow that my friend had just bought. We decided to do something wild and crazy! It was so funny. We were really thirsty so we went into seven eleven to get some drinks and the lady was like... "What happened to your face? Did you guys just get done with some kind of show?" We were like... uh no. lol


Anyways it was fun and now I'm just sitting here watching Nick toons with Shelby. She's sick with fever and all that fun stuff. So i guess I'm her nurse for today while my mom is out on the town. lol.




4 comments:

molly said...

jorge i check this everyday to see if you have a new post!! and i am so glad you now do! i wish i had something like park city close to me! it sounds like soo much fun im jealous. love the pictures!

Sherree said...

Jordie,
Your pictures are so dang cute. I love you, you have grown up so much. I am proud of the cutie you are. I hope working for me was your favorite, you didnt say! Have fun at girls camp!

kylee said...

haha I love the make-up. Does Landon have any on? it looks like he does!

Sherree said...

Did you have gas on the Gap window?